About Me

Hey ppl,I'm AMIR IMRAN JAMIL..For me,life is full of beauty.Notice it.Notice the bumble bee,the small child and the smiling faces.Also smell the rain and feel the wind.You have to live your life to the fullest potential and this is why I share the story of my life with you ♥

Saturday, July 16, 2011

he's IMRAN JAMIL not IMRAN AJMAIN..

Yes this is my new blog. ready to hit the world. I decided to produce new blog after i deleted the "old" IMRANONSAH. no more personal story i guess. well sometimes i should share something perhaps. I thought that it will be over but hell yeah! im still AMIR IMRAN JAMIL but not IMRAN AJMAIN ;)

IMRANONSAH: the name that was given by my friend called LIM FUNG WAI when i'm training the National Service (PLKN). he's said I always act like a nonsense guy macam orang gile. bhahaha

everything seems to happen very quick and now i am no longer living with the infantile and
im not alone. they still in my heart. how could i forget all the memories that we had fun together.


"ignorance leading to happiness"
sometimes, yes we have to ignore things that come to use instead of deal with it. but i said sometimes.
bukan semua kita boleh buat tak tahu je. its depend on the situation honey :)

A NEW LIFE BEGINS BABY :)


No comments:

Post a Comment