About Me

Hey ppl,I'm AMIR IMRAN JAMIL..For me,life is full of beauty.Notice it.Notice the bumble bee,the small child and the smiling faces.Also smell the rain and feel the wind.You have to live your life to the fullest potential and this is why I share the story of my life with you ♥

Saturday, July 16, 2011

appreciate ape yg you dah ade..

Haha The way I wrote title for entry today was like I tengah marah kan? haha no la, cuma tersenyum sinis sekejap. I keep on wonder why people just can't thanked Allah with what they already have. Come on la. Don't you guys realized all those things temporarily only? So bersyukur la. Bukan nye mati pun kan? Guys, if you know how to appreciate others, I'm sure others also know how to appreciate korang. so please behave guy :)


I don't need a gilfriend, but just like what I said, I need someone to care about me, just like you did before. Why is it? I found a great, gorgeous, superb & pretier women then someone else gets him. shoot -____- Nevermind, guess I just have to wait till i'm 27 years old then I ask my parents to find someone for me lol Konon care tradisional lah kan :p


I need someone to remind me of those feeling.
Maybe not now, but maybe later or soon ♥

why I update this kind of entry ??

No comments:

Post a Comment