About Me

Hey ppl,I'm AMIR IMRAN JAMIL..For me,life is full of beauty.Notice it.Notice the bumble bee,the small child and the smiling faces.Also smell the rain and feel the wind.You have to live your life to the fullest potential and this is why I share the story of my life with you ♥

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm Workaholic ;)


I don't know why i'm writing this entry..Do you know why? I just don't get it..Maybe sebab dah cuti sem, and I got nothing to do..I don't want to die because of boredom..It's raining right now..I'm currently works as Examination Assistant for IIUM guys..It's International Islamic University Malaysia beybeh ;) excited gile bile dpt keje here sbb dlu mmg nk sgt msuk UIA tp xde rezeki lah katanyah!!but UiTM is ROCK too nokss..hehe..keje nie sgt lah cool..24/7 aircond, aircond and aircond..and the most relaxing jobs that I ever do..just give the paper shit to candidates and when the times was out I just takes the paper's back..2 sajoh..hehehe..gaji tu fikir lain la, but I've kerjaaaaaaa ;)

GUYS, i'm really sorry if I ade hurt you guys punya feeling..Really sorry..
Maybe I tak sengaja..Ask for further explanation first before assume bad things..

Sometimes I get jealous thinking that someone else could make you happier than I could..
I guess it's my insecurities acting up..Because I know I'm not the prettiest, smartest, or most fun and exciting..But I do know that no matter how hard and how long you look, you'll never find somebody that loves you like I do..Is not that I'm trying to be a psycho, but think about it. I know you reading this..Stop acting like you don't know anything..Its hurt me more..Even I know its hurt, I treat you same like before -____- why so complicated? bullshit..Stop acting like you care, but for real, you are not..Stop playing with others feeling..Karma will catch up you soon..hhhhmmmmm I'm not being emo you moron! i'm telling you what I feel here, inside this small heart that always been stab with different knives..Come on, jangan selfish sangat..Karang ada yang kono lompang kejap lagi !!

I FEEL EMPTY!
BFF, I MISS YOU LIKE CARZZZZYYYYY !!

No comments:

Post a Comment