About Me

Hey ppl,I'm AMIR IMRAN JAMIL..For me,life is full of beauty.Notice it.Notice the bumble bee,the small child and the smiling faces.Also smell the rain and feel the wind.You have to live your life to the fullest potential and this is why I share the story of my life with you ♥

Saturday, July 16, 2011

#2 Kami sayang PM kami..eeewww*

As usual..This will be happened on my BEL 311 classes..
webcaming while PM has been cancelled, cancelled and cancelled my class..
that's why tajuk entry kali nie was ' KAMI SAYANG PM KAMI ' eeewwww*
kalau HEP bace entry aq nie matilaaaarrrr lect aq..bhahaha :P
so have fun baybeyh (experession mintak kaki..retis !! )

LOSSER !!

mate sepet, bibir muncung..gedixoxoxo

I don't why I being like this..eeewww

shocked..see fafai t'over !!

mestilah I paling cute..bhahaha :)

kawan I gedix..bru perasan*

hahaha..nk kaki?

M.O.J !!

sakit pinggang LOL !!

:p

Thanks for the reading guys..and jgn lpe follow baybeyh :)

p/s:heart and mind is not easy to well manage if somethin' bother us..


No comments:

Post a Comment