About Me

Hey ppl,I'm AMIR IMRAN JAMIL..For me,life is full of beauty.Notice it.Notice the bumble bee,the small child and the smiling faces.Also smell the rain and feel the wind.You have to live your life to the fullest potential and this is why I share the story of my life with you ♥

Saturday, July 16, 2011

#1 Besties pictures !!!

Going crazy when BEL 311 classes with PM Radzi..
with shahniza hasmadi, aliffizan, harith, daus , fafai and me :)
(lect I pecah record 5 kali b'turut2 x msuk class ok*)
dan inilah jadinye..bhahaha =,=

gigit jari..ngee ngee

gatal kepale*

SHAZ crazy day !!

nausea :P

'_________'

see see on daus..u can notice something !! hahaha :)

BIARLAH GAMBAR MENCERITAKAN SEGALA GALANYA :)

1 comment:

  1. ray banは今年またブームになっているそうです。電車やバスを乗るとき、レイバン wayfarerをかける乗客はなんども見かけました。そして、バスのドライバが

    ReplyDelete