About Me

Hey ppl,I'm AMIR IMRAN JAMIL..For me,life is full of beauty.Notice it.Notice the bumble bee,the small child and the smiling faces.Also smell the rain and feel the wind.You have to live your life to the fullest potential and this is why I share the story of my life with you ♥

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Let's Nando's babeyh :)

Yesterday, along ask me for the dinner. okay I just say Nando's nak x?
sebab dah lame craving Nando's. dkt perak ssah nak crik btw*
then ummi said okeyh jeeww. guess what I balik KL je terus ade org nk belanje.
mcm tw2 je aq m'craving NANDO gile an. btw I love u along sbb owe me and ummi
also my twins sbb teman I makan skali. so enjoy our meal. wwweee :)

Nando's Sogo KL

just 'mild' for me :)

Nando's menu

peri pesto burger :)

Pestico, novo pita, 2 dips, 4 grilled chicken wings..ummi punye*

Meditererranean rice and Peri potato salad :)

Nando's sauce :)

4 flavour of chicken :)

other then those, I had to admit it that my fav is still Pestisco. and thanks once again to along for the wonderful dinner with along ummi and my twins :) tapi ktorg still lapar after nando's. then nasib baik ade Mcd besides siap dpt voucher lg. buy 1 free 1 ok HAHAHA :)

THANKS NANDO'S :)


2 comments: